FIVE STARS VILLAS
ZAKYNTHOS LUXURY VILLAS CLUB
Five Stars Villas Zakynthos (“Five Stars Zakynthos Villas”, “5 Stars Zakynthos Villas”, “Five Stars Villas”, “5 Stars Villas”, “Zakynthos Villas Club”, “Us” or “We”) operates the zakynthosvillasclub.com website (“Website” or “Service”). We respect the privacy of any person visiting the Website (“User”). We are thus committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Service or Website
Service is the zakynthosvillasclub.com website operated by Five Stars Villas
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using the Website and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
If you attempt to use the services and applications of our website and/or choose to provide information to us, this website shall collect Personal Identification Information from you (“Personal Data”). Once collected, we will safely store your information for a reasonable period of time. The information collected includes, but is not limited to:
· Email address, personal or business
· Full name
· Telephone number(s) residential or/and business, including mobile phone number(s), fax number(s) etc.
· Skype name, ICQ number, Viber number etc.
· Full Address(es), residential or/and business, including State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
· Usage Data
· Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and the Website or in relation to the Website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
· Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with the Website
· Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to Website services, email or SMS notifications and/or newsletters
· Any other information that you choose to send to us
Use of Data
Information gathered from any web pages of the Website may be used for:
· Website provision, maintenance and administration
· Internal record keeping purposes
· To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our products and services
· Website customization according to your needs and interests
· Enabling your use of the services available on the Website
· Sending to you goods or providing you services purchased via the Website
· Sending statements and invoices or collecting payments from you
· Sending you email notifications or newsletters which you have specifically requested
· Contacting you with newsletters, general commercial communications, promotional material, marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
· Sending you service updates
· Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (this information will not be used to identify any individual user)
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
· To provide customer support, to deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
· Marketing research purposes Personally Identification Information are never released, sold or leased to any unaffiliated third parties (individuals, companies or organizations) for any reason without the approval of the User at the time of collection, except if required by law.
The administration and protection of personal data are subdued to Greek and international laws.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Five Stars Villas may process your Personal Data because:
· We need to perform a contract with you
· You have given us permission to do so
· The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
· For payment processing purposes
· To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Five Stars Villas will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Greece and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Greece and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
· To governmental agencies to the extent that we are required to do so by law
· In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
· To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
· To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Five Stars Villas may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Five Stars Villas may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Five Stars Villas
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, the pages of the Website that you visit, website navigation, length of visit, the time and date of your visit unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data).
Tracking Cookies Data
A cookie is a small data text file that is sent by a web server to your web browser, stored in your device and allows the Website to recognize you each time you visit by including an anonymous unique identifier. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
· Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
· Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your individual browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from using some portions or taking full advantage of the Website.
Security of Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. All collected information is stored in a technically and physically secure environment. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Although we do everything in our power to protect your information, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You are also responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the website.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Five Stars Villas aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
· The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
· The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
· The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
· The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
· The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
· The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Five Stars Villas relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information.
We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our policies and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time by writing to [email protected]. Provision of such information will be subject to:
· Payment of a fee
· The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page:
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Bing Ads Remarketing
Bing Ads remarketing service is provided by Microsoft Inc.
You can opt-out of Bing Ads remarketing by visiting:
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
PayPal or Braintree
The Website may contain links to external websites of affiliates and/or websites of interest that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website.
Five Stars Villas has no control and is not responsible for the content of any external sites the Website is linking to or linked from. External sites or services that may be accessible through the Website have separate, independent data and privacy practices, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their content, policies, practices or actions.
The Website does not address and is not intended for visitors that are minors or under eighteen (18) years of age. Five Stars Villas does not knowingly solicit or collect information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us
If we determine that we have inadvertently collected personal information from someone under eighteen (18) years of age, without verification of parental consent we will take reasonable steps to purge this information from our systems.
We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the Internet activities of their children.
Policy amendments – Notification of changes